United Nations Organization for Agriculture and Feeding (FAOOctober 16 was established as World Youth Day. Feeding, A date that has been celebrated since 1979, is one of the primary motives for combating zero hunger in the world.
Another axis trying to raise awareness on this day is about dangerous numbers Overweight Worldwide: A FAO study concludes that 672 million adults and 124 million minors are obese, while there are already 40 million children under the age of five Overweight.
The study confirms that one of the main reasons Overweight Globalization is caused by a change in the diet of many people living in big cities where fast food, flour, fats, sugar and salt are given more space. Most of the things we eat when we are in a hurry are high in these substances, which in excess can ruin our health.
A survey released by the Inter-American Heart Foundation (FIC) in 2018, revealed Overweight The main factor of a bad Nutrition In Argentina: It is present in more than 13% of boys and girls under 5 years of age and in 41% of children between the ages of 5 and 17 years.
The main reasons for the bad Nutrition For minors in our country it is caused by the following factors:
- Consumption of fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, milk, yogurt or cheese is less than the recommended amount.
- High consumption of low nutritional quality products with high content of sugar, fat and salt such as sugar, beverages, snacks, sweets and pastries.
- Worst case scenario: 70% of students who took part in the survey reported that their school often sells low-nutrient quality food, and 25% say that the same educational institution offers sugary drinks.
The national government confirms Overweight In children it affects both their bisco-physical health and their performance and school coordination. One in five cases of intimidation or bullying is directly related to this problem. In addition, this person is more likely to suffer from non-communicable diseases such as heart disease, diabetes or cancer throughout their lives.
Next, we share 10 healthy suggestions Feeding Spread by the Ministry of Health through food guidelines for the people of Argentina (Interval)
- Include food from all groups daily and do at least 30 minutes of physical activity.
- Drink 8 glasses of safe water daily.
- Eat 5 different types of fruits and vegetables daily in different varieties and colors.
- Reduce salt intake and sodium intake.
- Limit sugary drinks and foods high in fat, sugar and salt.
- It is good to consume milk, yoghurt or cheese daily.
- By consuming meats, remove visible fat, increase fish consumption and add eggs.
- Eat legumes, preferably whole grains, potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn or cassava.
- Consume crude oil as a spice, dried fruit or seeds.
- Be responsible for the intake of alcohol. Children, adolescents and pregnant women should not consume them. Always avoid them while driving.
Blue dollar and dollar today: This Thursday, February 2, minute by minute | The buying and selling price of the currency
Santiago Cafiro praises the Beijing regime: “China can lead the agenda of the Global South”
The Unusual Story of Jones Huala’s Arrest | Deportation will not be easy or quick