- A resident in the 7600 block of Eastwood Way in Shingletown called to report the theft of a flat screen TV and Wii console from a tent in the back yard.
- A resident in the 21900 block of Mel Mar Drive in Palo Cedro called to report locked vehicle was broken into and a wallet, cell phone, binoculars, range finders, and glasses taken. Daughter’s vehicle was also broken into, Nintendo DS, and disc golf Frisbees taken. Unknown if her car was locked.
- A citizen called to report white male adult in blue hoody seen with a knife in his hand in the Whitmore and Fern E Roads area of Whitmore. Last seen south bound on Whitmore towards the store.
- A recovered grand theft auto in the 11700 block of E. Stillwater Way.
- A call was received from a Shingletown winery to state a male is back on property that isn’t suppose to be there. Communication barrier.
- A resident in the 14200 block of Fern Rd E in Whitmore called to report the theft of a generator from the side of this house.
- At 4:00 a.m., three suspects—Raymond Parra, Colin Adams and Brett Norris attempted to escape the Shasta Co jail. (Editor’s note: This is not our area news, but felt there is an interest)
- A resident in the 8000 block of Bass Pond Rd in Millville called to report her neighbor’s two dogs attacked her alpaca. The neighbors said they would put the dogs down, however they took them to a friend’s house and caller was told they killed goats at another neighbor’s house.
- A business owner in the 9400 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro called to report a large group of juveniles in parking lot of strip mall. Several vehicles are speeding, playing loud music, stopped/blocking customer traffic and being disrespectful. Caller had recently called and was told to call when problems were reoccurring.
- A resident in the 27600 block of Raspberry Lane in Oak Run call to report neighbor is making threats to kill her cats if they show up in her yard again.
- A resident in the 12300 block of Standing Oak Lane in Bella Vista called to report ongoing issue for a year with a male trespassing on property, arrives on foot. Caller believes he lives on Stallion Lane.
- A call was received from the 22600 block of Old Alturas Rd of Bella Vista from a CHP officer requesting SCSO to investigate a caller report subject possible burglarized a resident the previous day.
- A resident in the 21800 block of Vista Oaks Drive in Palo Cedro reports items stolen from unlocked vehicle between May 25-27.
- A resident in the 13700 block of Bear Mountain Rd in Jones Valley called to report unknown subject opened a Verizon account in caller’s name.
- A call was received from a business in the 22000 block of Hwy 299 E in Bella Vista to report employee embezzlement.
- A citizen was looking at some property in the Shingletown. Caller found a white 1996 Ford F250 with no plates hidden in some bushes at a private lot, unknown cross street.
- A bus driver from a school in the 9700 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro called to report a male juvenile was last seen getting off bus onto Marigold/Atrium heading south bound on Shasta. Was with a female who was unknown to the caller. Caller states a history of problems with the juvenile. Caller is agitated and unsure what to do. Has several other children to tend for.
- A call was received to report a younger male heard screaming and yelling for help from a school in the 9700 block of Ponderosa Way in Shingletown. Possibly coming from the soccer field.
- A call was received to report a Silverthorn boat was struck by a boat from Bridge Bay. Booth are moored at Slaughterhouse Island. No injuries. A subject was arrested for DUI.
- A resident in the View Lake and Helena Drives area in Bella Vista called to report ongoing issues with neighbors in the area shooting their guns.
- A resident in the 22600 block of Stoney Creek Lane in Palo Cedro called to report a large group of possible teens are at a neighbors house yelling they have a gun and they are going to shoot each other.
- A call was received at 12:40 a.m. to report loud banging at vacant home just south of caller’s friends residence in the 13900 block of Christian Way in Jones Valley.
- A resident in the 11800 block of Bella Vista Ct in Bella Vista called at 12:40 a.m. to state an unknown subject just rang her doorbell. Caller looked outside and didn’t see anyone. Requests a deputy to check the area.
- A Silverthorn house boater called at 2:30 a.m. to report loud music from neighboring boat in the Slaughterhouse Island area of the lake. Caller asked them to turn down the music and subjects got louder.
- A business employee in the 9300 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro called to report vandalism or robbery to the change machine that appears to be pried open. Wishes the business be checked.
- A resident in the 7500 block of Pegnan Rd in Shingletown called to report his wallet was stolen a week ago. He was also report AT&T called that the suspect opened an account with his information for new phone service.
- A resident in the 22200 block of Robin Way in Palo Cedro called to report burglary to house with in the last hour.
- A call was received to report two or three dirt bikes riding n 20 acre lot off Nevada Lane in Bella Vista. Unknown who property owner is. Caller states it is causing a noise disturbance and caller believes it is also a fire hazard.
- A resident in the 19400 block of Woodhill Drive in Montgomery Creek called at 9:03 am to report while she was in the shower a male came in her house in a striped shirt, short beard carrying a bag and stick. When confronted male asked if she had seen his dog, then walked out and down the very long driveway.
- A call was received to report a boat was taken from behind a locked gate in the 22400 block of Elk Trail E in Jones Valley within the last week.
- A call was received from the Jones Valley public ramp in Jones Valley to report a burglary to vehicle over the weekend Garage door opener taken.
- A resident in the 3000 block of Lynda Lane in Oak Run called to report a dispute with a neighbor who has damaged the road and cut caller off in a quad while caller was trying to get to his house.
- A call was received from the 28100 block of Hwy 44 in Shingletown to report that a male was paid a large sum of money to buy precious metals for caller. Requests to make a report.
- A call was received from a cafe in Montgomery Creek. Caller states he was meeting with a male to make a payment on a vehicle he is purchasing from him. Caller went to the restroom and male took his keys, the vehicle, his wallet and dog. Left east bound on 299 E. Caller cannot provide name.
- A resident in the 8800 block of Silver Bridge Rd in Palo Cedro called to report a 16-18 year old pulled up on caller’s property in a black Cadillac and subject got out, crossed a fence onto neighboring property and when caller confronted him, he left in the vehicle toward Hwy 44. Caller states same subject was pushing buttons on caller’s gate approximately one week ago. Caller states another neighbor had a trailer stolen recently.
- A man called at 10:23 p.m. to report a woman called him to say a transient subject was hanging out in from of her resident in the 21900 block of Mel Mar Drive in Palo Cedro. Transient type has long hair and smoking a cigarette.