These Sheriff Reports are daily condensed records kept by the county sheriff’s office of disturbances, police reports, and other reported criminal activity for the communities east of Redding. Reports are deciphered to the best of our ability.
- A neighbor of a resident in a 31200 block of Alpine Meadows Rd in Shingletown called to state male is looking into windows of location and appears to have arrived on foot.
- A resident in the 10000 block of Abernathy Lane called to report ex-girlfriend was throwing rocks at location and vehicle. Female just left in a Honda Civic. An hour later, caller calls back to state that she and her father are at the house in a fight.
- A resident in the 20200 block of Charlanne Drive in Palo Cedro called to state tire being stolen off vehicle sometime overnight.
- A resident in the 11900 block of Bella Vista Ct in Bella Vista called to report female in fight with her son to be ex-husband.
- A female called from a cemetery in the 23700 block of Old 44 Drive in Millville to report male staring at her through the fence at cemetery. Caller in is route to her vehicle. Male is in dark clothing.
- A resident in a 33200 block of Plateau Pines Rd in Shingletown called at 2:00 a.m. to state subject associated with an old Ford truck was in his yard.
- A resident in the 9500 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro called at 3:05 a.m. to state subjects with flashlights at property line.
- A man calling for a friend reports that he has a loose buffalo in the Bella Vista area.
- A resident in the 24000 block of Racoon Way in Millville called to report lost or stolen .380 Kahr handgun. Missing for about two weeks.
- A resident in the 33300 block of Hwy 44 in Shingletown called to report unknown older male and two teenaged males are on his driveway making off trees stating its their property. States small fight between subjects occurred over property ownership. Parties currently separated but still in front of callers house on driveway in silver truck.
- A resident in the block of 30700 block of Thumper Drive in Shingletown called to report unknown subject took knife and craved inappropriate slurs into front bumper sometime over the last two days.
- A resident in the 20400 block of Pickford way in Palo Cedro called to report he has located two five-year-old juveniles in the driveway. Caller has not seen juveniles in neighborhood before. The kids are unable to show caller where their house is or their last name.
- A male called to report he is at the Old Millville cemetery off Millville Plains Rd. Caller states he was just hit by two males. Caller on foot in front of location. Suspects are further in on the cemetery property.
- A call was received to report being harassed by a neighbor who speeds by caller and honks at her in the Squaw Grass Trail and Dry Creek Rd area of Bella Vista.
- A call was received from the Jones Valley Public Ramp to report vehicle burglarized overnight.
- A resident in the 11900 block of Yosemite Drive in Bella Vista called to report .22 black Ruger handgun taken from caller’s house sometime in the last year. Possibly by caller’s stepson who is transient in the area and visits sometimes.
- A resident in the 30700 block of Bambi Drive in Shingletown called at 3:34 a.m. to report neighbor in a black Dodge pickup driving around the neighborhood and just fired one shot from a Glock into the air that he keeps in his truck.
- A call was received from the Jones Valley Resort to report a vehicle burglary that occurred sometime that day.
- A resident in the 9300 block of Post Road in Millville to report finding a purse at the end of the road. Purse is full of items/numerous ID’s/Cards. Caller has the property for pickup.
- A call was received to report hearing female screaming for someone to stop in the Squaw Springs Rd and Hwy 44 area of Shingletown. Caller looked outside and did not see anything.
- A resident in the 28700 block of Oak Run to Fern Rd in Oak Run called to report that wife bought $3600 worth of wool online through a website. Subject from Little Barn Inc in Madison County Alabama cashed the check and refused to send the wool.
- A call was received to state his girlfriend went to a house in the Vista Oaks Drive and Deschutes Rd area of Palo Cedro to collect some money that was owed to the caller. While she was speaking to a male another male who lives on the property approached her and threatened to assault her. Female has left and called the caller. Does not know the name of the male but has seen him around and is familiar.
- A resident in the 10800 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro called to report female in a tan vehicle parked in caller’s driveway. Claims she was broken down.
- A resident in the 21900 block of Two Bar Trail in Palo Cedro called to state she believes dogs stolen from in front of her house on May 24. Caller found pictures of dogs on Social Media with unknown subject. Caller states she did not see dogs taken but saw suspicious vehicle at the time dogs went missing.
- A man called to state he saw a small white Honda in the Creek Trail and Bear Mountain Rd in Jones Valley with a generator handing out of the trunk. Caller believes possibly stolen as they were acting suspicious as if they were trying not to be seen. Last seen turning southwest onto Bear Mountain.
- A resident in the 21600 block of Old Alturas Rd in Bella Vista called to state a female is at the house attempting to take a horse that they are boarding for a friend. Caller’s brother is in a loud fight with the female and yelling about getting a gun. Female lives across the street— has red hair, wearing an orange t shirt and jeans.
- A man called to state a black male with gray shirt and shorts was observed attempting to break into the neighbor’s garage in the 20100 block of Old Alturas Rd. Male left and is now with a white female with blond hair, black shirt and pink shorts heading westbound on foot.
- A call was received at 1:25 a.m. in the 16200 block of Silverthorne Rd in Jones Valley to report a black Toyota FJ Cruiser that was driving on the boat ramp. When caller approached subject and vehicle left area. Caller believes suspicious due to recent thefts at location.
- A call was received at 12:57 p.m. from the 24200 block of Bascom Rd in Millville to request assistance with a fire.
- A mother called to state son was going up to the Millville Plains area for a hike with his dog and has not contacted caller. Caller concerned due to the fires.
- A female called to report the theft of a horse. Caller leased a horse to a suspect in the 21600 block of Old Alturas Rd in Bella Vista who is now refusing to return the horse.