These Sheriff Reports are daily condensed records kept by the county sheriff’s office of disturbances, police reports, and other reported criminal activity for the communities east of Redding.
- A call was received after receiving a second or even third-party relay of a male subject in the 25000 block of Javelina Rd in Bella Vista that may have shot his two dogs and threw the bodies over a cliff.
- A resident in the 21200 block of Oak Knoll Rd in Bella Vista called to report he is the president of the Sons of Norway Chapter and someone had modified an email he sent to the treasurer.
- A citizen found a baseball bat wrapped in barbwire on Fern Rd E near Miller Mountain Rd in Whitmore.
- A call was received to report he got into a fight over text message. Male then came to caller’s house in the 21600 block of Joy Lane in Bella Vista and threatened to beat him up.
- A call was received from a male who lives with his uncle in the 21000 block of Hackett Lane in Palo Cedro. Uncle is causing a fight and hit the caller. Was armed at one time, threatening the caller with a metal BBQ chimney. Male called back almost an hour later saying he is trying to leave the house and suspect male is causing another fight. Not allowing him to take his property. Sheriff responded, and it is reported that it’s a mutual combat. Caller is leaving for evening.
- A property owner called to report numerous subjects in three white trucks, a black truck, gray SUV and 7 to 8 motorcycles, are on his property west of Charron and Alice Lanes in Bella Vista. Caller has asked them to leave and they are refusing.
- A resident in the 31000 block of Grindley Ranch Rd in Whitmore called to report her goat was stolen from her yard. Caller believes subjects who are squatting behind her house are responsible.
- Resident in the 23300 block of Oak Creek Drive in Millville received information from a neighbor that lights are on in 5th wheel at house. No one is supposed to be there. Caller in route to house.
- A resident in the 27800 block of Hwy 44 in Millville called to report her granddaughter, who lives on property, is outside banging on the window trying to get in. The suspect female can be heard in the background screaming, banging on window, crying and yelling for help. Female suspect is making threats to shoot the caller.
- A call was received from a business in the 9300 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro to report a female caused a fight with an employee and then threw a cart full of merchandise damaging unknown amount of product. Female drives a silver Ford F150 truck.
- A resident in the 32000 block of Rock Creek Rd in Manton called to report his girlfriend has been drinking all day and is now causing a fight with caller. She is upset he poured out her alcohol and tried to attack him. Caller is in separate room for now.
- A citizen called to report seeing a female parked off roadway in a white vehicle at the intersection of Ford Lane and Swede Creek Rd in Palo Cedro yelling for help. Caller said there appears to be a male in vehicle. Female is outside of vehicle.
- A resident in the 11900 block of Bella Vista Ct in Bella Vista called at 10:12 p.m. to report he is trying to reach his wife who is with their 10 year old son. Hasn’t spoken to her since 6:00 p.m. Call has checked with neighbors who states truck is not at their house.
- A call was received to report his name was forged on a title deed of property in the Donkey Mine and Oak Run Roads area of Oak Run.
- A call was received from the 12100 block of Kern Drive in Bella Vista to report possible scam. Caller sent money gram in amount of $250 for a dog, now realized subject gave her false information.
- A resident in the 20100 block of Lupine Drive in Palo Cedro called to report male in a teal Toyota pickup on the back of side of caller’s property dumping trash.
- A call was received from the 14800 block of Lamoine Drive in Jones Valley to state she was bitten by a tan/white pit-bull that attacked her dog. Caller is going to self-transport for medical treatment.
- A citizen called to report seeing four males at the intersection of Hwy 44 in Dandelion Drive in Shingletown loitering, carrying baseball bats. No current fight, too dark for further description of subjects.
- A resident in the 14800 block of Marin Drive in Jones Valley called to report two pit-bull mix dogs (one gray, one tan) jumped her fence and attacked caller’s dog. Dogs then ran away up the street.
- A citizen called to report unknown subject dumped miscellaneous household items near Wood Burrow Road and Cedar Meadows Lane in
- A resident in the 6700 block of Sativa Vista Drive called to report receiving scam phone call. Suspect left message on home phone stating needed information on a Doug Peterman. Caller does not know a Doug Peterman. Did not return call.
- A call was received second hand from a friend that her residence in the 7300 block of Clarabelle Lane in Shingletown was possibly broken into some time since yesterday.
- A call was received from the 22000 block of Jones Valley Marina Drive to report she was fishing last weekend and in the inlet over from the Jones Valley Marina, she pulled her fishing lure up and snagged human hair. Caller concerned may be a body somewhere close that she snagged.
- A resident in the 10300 block of Lone Goose Lane in Palo Cedro called requesting officer to respond to report roommate is under influence and hit caller several times throughout the night.
- A resident in the 29800 block of Westmoore Rd in Shingletown called to report allowing subjects to live at her home. Caller’s ID and debit card are gone.
- A resident in the 23500 block of Millville Way in Millville reports the possibly theft of jewelry by moving company.
- A business employee in the 21900 block of Hwy 299 E in Bella Vista called to report four subjects loitering near pump 2, under the influence and throwing items around, and acting erratically. Subjects associated with black SUV.
- A call was received to state a vehicle driving around the area of Bass Pond and Antlers Roads in Millville at a slow rate of speed and stopping in front of people’s houses. Concerned they are casing houses. Vehicle is a green truck with toolbox on back.
- A call was received from a business in the 30300 block of Hwy 299 E in Montgomery Creek to report employees at business harassing caller. Believes they are taunting him using “firearm classes” flyers.
- A resident in the 29800 block of Westmoore Rd in Shingletown called to report allowing subjects to live at her home. She let subjects stay at her house during Christmas because they were homeless and have three juveniles with them. Subjects are now refusing to leave, causing a fight and threatening to hit caller.
- A call was received from the 29300 block of Hwy 299 E in Round Mountain to report 21-year-old brother causing a fight and is breaking items. Male is possibly under the influence. Male has left on foot.
- A call was received to state she went to her husband’s ex-house in the 22600 block of Antlers Rd in Millville to retrieve her belongings and he hit her and was shooting off guns at their house.
- A resident in the 29800 block of Hwy 299 E in Round Mountain called to report unknown subjects cut bolt-on detached garage and stole multiple items sometime overnight. Called back a few hours later to report a black Honda motorcycle with skull on the gas tank also taken.