These Sheriff Reports are daily condensed records kept by the county sheriff’s office of disturbances, police reports, and other reported criminal activity for the communities east of Redding.
- A resident in the 7500 block of Silver Bridge Rd in Palo Cedro called at 6:07 a.m. to report a gray vehicle has been parked in front of residence since 5:30 a.m. Male in a gray hoodie, 20-30 years old started to walk toward the house. Now driving near shop just south of house. Christopher J. Robinson was arrested on parole violation.
- A resident in the 20000 block of Jem Lane in Bella Vista called to report her granddaughter and boyfriend are in a fight. Ongoing issue.
- A resident in the 30800 block of Thumper Drive in Shingletown called to state his garage was burglarized.
- A resident in the 12000 block of Intermountain Rd in Bella Vista called to report a dark pickup, possibly Dodge, was driving slowly down Intermountain, stopped in front of caller’s house. When caller shined spotlight on them, they took off northbound towards end of Intermountain Rd.
- At 3:00 a.m., a husband is on a landline phone with wife in the 11700 block of Deschutes Rd in Bella Vista. She tells husband that she can hear someone outside walking around house. Female is refusing to hand up with caller and call 911 when asked.
- A resident in the 6300 block of Franciscan Way in Millville called to state her mailbox including the post was stolen sometime overnight.
- A resident in the 21200 block of Hackett Lane in Palo Cedro to report she wants to report her daughter missing from Shasta County and is upset she is already listed as missing out of Antioch and she is unable to get them to remove her.
- CHP transferred a neighbor’s call in the 30700 block of Thumper Drive in Shingletown to report possible burglary in process. Line disconnected.
- A resident in the 22000 block of Buena Vista Drive in Bella Vista called to report house burglarized that occurred after 3:00 p.m. Caller believes that an ex-girlfriend may be responsible.
- A resident in the 22000 block of Old 44 Drive in Palo Cedro called to report her mother used caller’s checking account to make a payment without caller’s permission. Caller returned vehicle to mother that he paid for. Stopped payments at KIA. Mother contacted KIA and authorized payment of $148.39. Caller contacted bank to cancel payment.
- A resident in the 10700 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro to state several issues. Unknown attempted to get into her mailbox. The previous night a male in vehicle out in front the caller’s house and also a male transient loitering around the neighborhood.
- A call was received from the 9300 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro to report finding a bicycle in the church parking lot that caller believes maybe stolen. Bike appears to be valued at around $500.
- A resident in the 29100 block of Park Drive in Round Mountain called to states that his wife’s ex’s boyfriend is texting the caller threatening to kill him.
- A call was received from a clinic in the 29600 block of Hwy 299 E in Round Mountain to state deputies contacted her earlier that day about a missing person. States the male is now in front of the business. Staff attempting to get him inside. Male is very agitated. Call called about almost an hour later upset that deputies did not contact her. States they need to come inside the clinic. States male just left eastbound.
- A resident in the 30300 block of Bridger Way in Oak Run called to report she received a call from great niece from Washington state. She could hear over phone a loud fight in background, mother of great niece sounds like under the influence.
- A call was received from the 10600 block of Deschutes Rd in Palo Cedro to report a male is hearing voices; yelling at himself, the TV and at family members.
- A resident in the 11800 block of Bella Vista Ct. in Bella Vista called to report she received information from a victim that her roommate is hitting her.
- A call was received from the 20000 block of Jem Lane in Bella Vista to report she received a call from her sister stating caller’s daughter and daughter’s boyfriend are in a fight in front yard.
- A call was received to state mailboxes have been pried open and mail taken from cluster mailbox including package drop box in the Jaybird Way and Bear Mountain Rd area of Jones Valley.
- A resident in the 7600 block of Eastwood Way in Shingletown called to report a male showed up at the house with four others wanting to pick up his Toyota Camry and is causing a fight.
- A call was received from a business in the 9400 block of Cedro Lane in Palo Cedro to report a dog inside the cab of a white vehicle outside business. Caller concerned dog is too hot inside. Dog is panting however negative signs of distress.
- A call was received to state she is in a fight with male driver of a black Jeep SUV Cherokee. Male is shouting “South will rise again”, then drove off northbound.
- A resident in the 35200 block of Redwood Drive in Shingletown called to state that while he was gone someone drove recklessly into his yard leaving tire marks everywhere. Also broke out front window.
- A resident in the 20200 block of Billy Jean Lane in Palo Cedro called to state he found his wife’s watch for sale on Craigslist. Caller met the suspect and bought his property back. Caller did not realize it was missing.
- A resident in the 20900 block of Seatac Lane called to report several fraudulent charges on his business credit card.
- A property owner in the 36400 block of Hwy 44 in Viola called to report cabin broken into. Point of entry, front window. Caller states quiet a bit of items missing.
- A resident in the 11800 block of Bella Vista Ct in Bella Vista called at 1:35 a.m. to report she is in a fight with roommate over civil issue. Roommate is not letting caller into the house.
- A call was received from the 15000 block of Oak Run Rd in Round Mountain to state a known female took caller’s wedding ring valued at $3400 on Monday, Jan. 29 from inside the house during a visit.
- A caller passed by a cluster mailbox on side of roadway at E. Stillwater and Hwy 299 E. and saw a female, approximately 30-40 years old, with possibly a prybar or tool attempting to burglarize the mailbox. Female left on foot towards 299.
- A female called from the 20400 block of Old Alturas Rd, there is an open line, indistinct conversation in background. On call back answered but unable to hear caller. On call back female states husband is causing a fight. Female unable to articulate the problem stating family members accusing her. A little over an hour later, husband call to state he is unable to leave, wife is at hospital, concerned for her well being.