On October 7, 2017 starting at 11:00 a.m., the Redding Police Department and allied agencies will be providing escort for the Remembrance Ride, which is part of the activities associated with Big Bike Weekend. The ride will start and end in downtown Redding and last about one hour. Expect minimal delays along the route as defined below:
- California St. to eastbound Placer St.
- Northbound Pine St. to Eureka Way
- Northbound Market to eastbound HWY 299
- Old Oregon Trail to Union School Road
- Union School Road to Shasta Dam Blvd to Shasta Dam
- Shasta Dam Blvd. to Lake Blvd.
- Lake Blvd. to Market St.
- Market St. to Tehama St.
- Tehama to California St.