Nash Ranch Pumpkin Patch
10901 Old Oregon Trail
Want to book your own event?
Call us now!
The Nash Ranch Pumpkin Patch and Harvest Festival are in full swing this fall season opening on the first of October.
The Pumpkin Patch Festival runs each weekend in October that includes farm animal petting zoo, hay maze, bounce house obstacle course and slide, pony rides, train ride, hamburger stand (BBQ hamburgers, hot dogs, snacks, sodas and water) plus other snacks such as popcorn and snow cones.
Again, this year small kid activities will provide an energy buster play area with play toys, teeter totter, swing, slide and things to climb on.
- Pumpkin Patch – open daily 10 to 6, from October 1st through October 31st.
- Corn Maze – The corn maze is back! Open daily till 6:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday nights till 11:00 p.m..
- Haunted House – For information regarding Dreams of Darkness please visit their website: DREAMS OF DARKNESS
- Train Rides – Come experience the Nash’s “Dotto” train – $2 per person, kids two (2) and under free.
- Air Pillow Obstacle Bounce House and Slide – $2 per kid Saturdays and Sundays, weather permitting.
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo – $1 per person donation to the 4H Clubs hosting.
- Little Kid’s Play Area – no cost, just jump in and let the kids have some fun. Two new play structures this year. This is for the little kids, Big kids need to do the other “big kid” stuff. Parents need to supervise.
- Straw Bale Maze – no cost, kids just run in and figure out the course. Parents can help.
- Mini Corn Maze – $1 each, special for kids!
Food/Beverage Concessions will be hosted by the youth and community group fundraiser of the week, prices will be as posted.
There is NO General Admission cost on weekdays. However, Saturdays and Sundays, a $3.00 per car gate donation will be collected by the organization hosting the parking fundraiser that weekend. The donation is a fundraiser that the youth or organizations are collecting for their organization activities.
For much more information go to their website: http://www.nashranch.com/